RF skin tightening, also known as Radio Frequency, is quick becoming the in demand treatment for the beauty industry. An excellent non-surgical solution to turning back the clock on ageing, RF targets lax skin to improve the tightness and smoothness of loose skin on the face, neck and body.
How does it work?
Radio Frequency (RF) systems utilise a hand piece that is slowly rotated over the treatment area. The hand piece transmits radio waves through the upper layers of the skin to the dermis, heating the skin to create new collagen formation.
The act of applying this heat to the skins dermis triggers three excellent benefits:
- Tissue retraction – The heat causes local contraction of the collagen fibers, which immediately tightens the skin to reveal a lifted, tighter and more youthful appearance.
- New collagen formation – Heating the dermis stimulates production of new collagen which is essential in the battle against signs of ageing. Increased collagen equals plumper, firmer skin with a greater level of elasticity.
- Improved circulation – RF also improves the blood and lymphatic flow. This helps induce a better oxygen supply and greater toxin clearance to further reduce the signs and effects of ageing.
Why is it so popular?
There are many reasons why Clients are turning to RF for skin tightening solutions.
- RF can be used to treat the entire body – all the most common areas of lax or sagging skin can generally be treated by RF. From under eyes to jowls and neck, décolleté to upper arms, abdomen to thighs and more!
- It’s painless and non-invasive – making it a great alternative to invasive surgery. There is also no downtime required post-treatment, so Clients can get on with their day as usual.
- Results are psychologically satisfying –Clients will notice an instant improvement to their skin after their RF treatments, and the results only get better with time.